Do you encounter problems with the performance of your laptop or PC? Is your computer getting slower and slower to start and to work with? If yes, read on for some tips on how to make your computer faster.
1) There is no need to maintain the unused programs. So remove them. So how do you do it? Open the Control Panel from the list of “Program and Features” page and through the installed programs. Be careful not to leave programs on your computer hardware needs, publisher listed on the name of the PC manufacturer or Microsoft.
2) Get rid of temporary files such as cookies, internet history and should give you a lot of disk space, speed up your computer. Open “My Computer,” select the hard drive, usually C: /, click the Windows folder, and then open the folder named “Temp”. Select all files that are older than the current date and press the Delete key. Then go to the desktop to the trash and empty it.
3) While on a regular basis to make sure to clean off all of the temporary files when the hard disk will be 85%, it will affect the slow speed of your computer. If the movie videos or use the computer to record TV, you want to the hard drive of 1TB in size.
4) prevention of unnecessary startup to speed up the time it takes your laptop or PC to boot. Many of the programs that launch at startup and continue to use the computer’s memory. To prevent programs from running, click on the “Start” and type “Run” into the search box, click on the “enter” and type “msconfig” and press enter. You should see the startup programs tab with the cross, those that will load when the computer starts. You may be surprised at what you can find, because they were not in their own information. Click “Remove” and then, if necessary, to select those you want to run at startup, including antivirus software.
Another way to improve the start-up is to remove all the unnecessary fonts Windows loads. Windows 7 loads over 200 fonts at startup, which can slow down the boot up.
Go to the Start menu search box “fonts” and “Fonts” folder, check off all the fonts you do not want and click the “hide” button on the toolbar.
5) Getting more memory, which is an acronym for Random Access Memory, can speed up your computer. It is a temporary storage memory used by the computer and is enabled when the tasks are carried out in different programs. If you do not have enough RAM and uses a number of programs, the computer is sure to drive slowly.
There is no theoretical upper limit, as the amount of memory can be a 64-bit operating system, but the practicality, 4 GB is more than enough for most people.
6) Windows includes a built-in disk de-unfulfilled tool called “Disk Cleanup” problems relating to speed up the performance. Open Disk Cleanup by selecting “Start> All Programs> Accessories> System Tools> Disk Cleanup.”
In summary, these are some great ways to boost up the performance of your laptop or PC and to implement them, you will definitely get positive results.